We realise it’s quite long, so we’ve tried to help you out by summarising it here;
- We collect information (including sensitive information) to make Tabitha James Kraan’s website useful to you.
- We’ll keep you posted with Tabitha James Kraan news if you opt in.
- We may share your information with companies we work with, but you won’t be plagued with irrelevant material. It will not be publicly available, although we may have to pass on your details where required by law or if you breach our Content Standards.
- To remember you, our system will store cookies. This helps us to improve the website, although you can opt out. We will not sell this information. or give it away unless required by law.
We are Tabitha JK Limited (company registration number 07884836) and we are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988.
This statement discloses the privacy practices and policies for the Tabitha James Kraan website. If you have any questions about these practices and policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be used for processing and invoicing your order and when dealing with your enquiries and, if you opt in, to send you information about Tabitha James Kraan and its products. This may involve processing sensitive personal data about your health that you give to us.
If you would like to be kept up to date with all the new exciting Tabitha James Kraan news, you can opt in for our newsletter. All you have to do sign-up via our website or customer care team and there you have it; you can then confirm that your e-mail address is correct and is the same address you have used to order with.
If you do not want to receive Tabitha James Kraan emails anymore please e-mail email@example.com or opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link.
We may share your information on a confidential basis with our third party providers and group companies. However, don’t worry, your data is not publicly available and we will never pass it on to anyone who will plague you with non-Tabitha James Kraanmarketing stuff. We treat your data as strictly confidential.
The only exceptions are:
- if you breach our Content Standards as described within our Conditions of Use for example by posting something on our website and we receive a reasonable claim of Intellectual Property infringement (e.g. you have used someone else’s picture or song and they complain) or a breach of the right to privacy (eg put up a picture of someone doing something against the public interest) then we may have to pass on your details however we will tell you first unless it is the police asking;
- if we sell our business or part of our business in which case personal data held about you could be transferred but you would be notified and be given the opportunity to have your data removed.
Our website uses a few main cookies;
We keep a session cookie which is a small file on our server allowing us to distinguish you from other users, so that we can keep a virtual “basket” of the products you add to your shopping cart.
We also use Google Analytics, which sets a small cookie file on your computer browser. This cookie stores no personal information about you and will keep a track of how you browse our website. We use this anonymous information to help us further improve the shopping experience on our website.
Some of the pages on tabithajameskraan.com use content embedded from another website, for example YouTube and Twitter, you maybe sent cookies from these websites. We don’t actually control these cookies and we would recommend that you visit these third parties for more information about their cookies:
- Stripe (our payment provider), YouTube (to view videos), Facebook (to share content) and Twitter.
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We treat your information as sensitive and confidential.
If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume you are happy to accept all cookies on the Lush website.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your device, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching. Unfortunately you will not be able to add products to your basket and buy them.