Certified organic means working with Nature, not against it.
Clean means clean for us, we choose to use our certification and certified ingredients to evidence that to you.
We want to support organic farming and promote the protection of our soil and in doing so protect biodiversity around the planet. We know that this is both possible & necessary.
Certified Organic Clean Shampoo, we are so proud to achieve organic certification from the Soil Association and Cosmos. Watch this short clip to find out why…
Certified Organic Means Working With Nature Not Against It
Organic Beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GM), herbicides, synthetic fertilisers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further. By looking for the Soil Association symbol you’re choosing a cosmetic product that says:
– NO animal testing
– NO GM
– NO controversial chemicals
– NO parabens and phthalates
– NO synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances
– NO nano particles
And more importantly, says:
– YES to higher levels of antioxidants (up to 60%)
– YES to sustainably sourced organic ingredients
– YES to transparent manufacturing processes
– YES to biodegradable ingredients
– YES to minimal packaging with maximum
– YES to protecting wildlife and biodiversity
So, what is an organic cosmetic? This is what the soil association say…
In the simplest of terms, organic refers to any produce from organic farming that does not allow the use of synthetics fertilisers, genetically modified (GM) ingredients and herbicides. Sounding prettier already right? Organic cosmetics use these organic ingredients (such as calendula or lavender) wherever possible.
To make sure they work and don’t go off too quickly, many cosmetic products need ingredients that don’t come from nature, such as emulsifiers, which blend oil and water.
The use of the term organic is not currently regulated in relation to cosmetics, which means there’s no guarantee that products which say organic on the label only contain ingredients which would meet strict organic standards. Thankfully, independent certification exists – where you see the COSMOS or Soil Association logo, you know that every step of the process to make that product has been robustly checked by impartial experts. Certified organic cosmetics meet strict standards which guarantee that organic ingredients are used where possible, and that those ingredients which cannot be organic are made using green chemistry principles. Translation: no toxins, no nasties.
This bottle of Clean Shampoo in Golden Citrus contains…
– Wellbeing for you ~ Golden Citrus signature aromatherapy.
– Delivers beautiful results for your hair & scalp
– Harmonises with your body to help your hair stay clean for longer.
– Does not pollute when washed away in the shower.
– Supports Organic farming and protects biodiversity.
Certified organic means working with nature, not against it.